TRADE FAIRS | 08 September 2023
The winners of the Golden Medal at the Festiwal Marketingu trade fair have been announced.
The jury of the competition has selected the winners of this year's edition of the Golden Medal competition, which took place during the Festiwal Marketingu trade fair. You can see all the awarded entries in the Golden Medal competition HERE.
Exhibitors at the September trade fair were able to submit innovative products, machines, and software that they would be presenting at the fair. The selection of a particular innovation was based on characteristics such as the modernity of the solutions used in relation to global solutions, innovative technologies or solutions, specific economic advantages in terms of purchase and operation (price, operating and servicing costs, disposal costs), positive environmental impact of the product, high functionality of the product, or its aesthetics.
The Jury of the competition included representatives and specialists from the advertising and printing industry:
- Jolanta Ziemniak-Ronke, Editor-in-Chief of Świat Druku,
- Beata Pyś-Skrońska, Director at the Polish Packaging Chamber,
- Beata Wielgat, Marketing Manager at Poligrafika,
- Jacek Stencel, President of PSSiDC,
- Mirosław Pawliński, Editor-in-Chief of Świat Poligrafii,
- Łukasz Łukasiewicz, Editor-in-Chief of the SIGNS.PL portal,
- Robert Załupski, General Director of OOH magazine.
You can see all the awarded entries in the Golden Medal competition HERE.
For more information about the trade fair, click HERE. Free registration is ongoing - if you don't have an identifier yet, register HERE.